Work with us…
Cleaner / Porter x 2
Seasonal Position to end October 2022
12 pm to 6pm
Three days a week
£9.50 per hour
We are looking for cleaners to join our team for the season. No previous experience necessary as full training will be given but you must be enthusiastic and able to work under your own initiative.
- Litter picking all areas of the farm attraction including car park
- Ensuring bins are checked regularly and changed when necessary
- Ensuring that toilets are kept clean and tidy throughout the day, cleaned at the end of each day, and replenished.
- Assisting with deliveries to the farm and moving stock around site.
- Ability to make your own way to the farm. There is no public transport nearby.
- Previous experience in a public facing role desirable
- Outgoing and friendly personality is a must, as is a flexible and ‘can do’ attitude
The farm is open from Tuesday to Sunday each week and we are looking for two people (18 hours each) or one person (36 hours). Please indicate on your application your preference and which days you are available to work.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday 27th to Sunday 29th May The farm will be open from 9am to 5pm each day. Our Tea Barn will be open for refreshments, breakfast butties, light lunches and plenty of cake until 4.30pm each day. The play area, nature trail and farm shop will all be open so come and...