Maize Maze 2021 – Summer Fun!
Sunday 8th August 10am – the maze is currently open. Please wear wellington boots.
Two mazes for the price of one – a mini strawberry maze and a giant ice cream maze! Each maze has its own set of clues to find and you’ll receive a game card and sticker sheet covering both on entry. You can get a birds eye view of the maze from one of our two bridges as you navigate the route. If you can solve the puzzle and work out the animal’s most favourite summertime treat you will receive a reward at the end and the chance to enter our prize draw for a Cammas Hall goody bag. No pre-booking required – just turn up!
Our maze is open until the end of October from 10am to 3.00pm . Entrance to the maze is just £5.00 per person and under 3’s are free. A family ticket for two adults and three children is £20.00. Last admission is at 3.00pm and we suggest allowing between 1 to 2 hours to complete it.
If you wish to visit to the PYO alongside your visit to the maze please click HERE to book your slots.
- Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult
- Dogs on a lead can join you in the maze. Please ensure that you clean up after them.
- Please do not pick the corn in the Maize Maze. It is not edible and you’ll break your teeth! Look out for updates regarding the availability of our own PYO and ready picked sweetcorn.
- The ground in the maze is uneven and may not be suitable for all. Please wear suitable footwear especially if it has been raining. We recommend wellington boots.
- In order to save paper/litter we are recommending that you use your phone to take a picture of our aerial shot of the maze (displayed by the maze entrance) before you go in. If you require a paper copy, please just ask our staff who will be happy to provide you with one. There are a couple of maps located inside the maze in case you get lost!
- There are no toilets in the Maize Maze so please use the facilities before you enter – you may be a while 😊.
- If the weather is hot please also ensure you take plenty of water in with you.
- If you do lose anyone in the maze, please contact a member of staff who will make full use of our loud hailer to locate them!
- We reserve the right to close the maze at short notice due to poor weather or unsafe conditions within the maze caused by poor weather or otherwise.
🎃 We're pleased to say that our pumpkin patch is now open and we are looking forward to welcoming all those that have already booked to the farm this October! It's bigger and better than ever before so don't miss out! To find out more about what to expect and how to...