Cammas Hall Maize Maze 2022
We are pleased to say that our summer Maize Maze will be open from Thursday August 4th and you’ll get two mazes included in your entrance fee! There’s no pre-booking for the maze – just turn up.
Mini-Maze – Crops & Robbers – We’ve got some pesky crows in the maze! Can you find them and find out how much corn they’ve been stealing?
Main Maze – Scarecrow Stitch-Up – Some of our scarecrows have lost their heads! Can you help reunite them?
There’s a reward for everyone who completes the maze and hands in their game card at the end (yes, adults you can have a game card and a sticker sheet too!). If you fill in your contact details you’ll also be entered into our Prize Draw to win a Cammas Hall goody bag.
There are two bridges in the maze which will give you some fantastic views of the the maze and the surrounding countryside, don’t forget to take some photos. It is possible to avoid the bridges if you need to due to mobility issues or because you are using a buggy.
The summer themed maze will be open until Sunday 18th September and will reopen with a Halloween theme on Saturday 1st October until Sunday 30th October. First entry is 10am with last entry at 3.00pm and we would suggest allowing 1-2 hours to complete both mazes.
Adult Indvidual: £5.00
Children Aged 2 & Over Individual: £5.00
Under 2s: Free
Family x 4 (2 adults & 2 children): £18.00
Family x 5 (2 adults & 3 children): £20.00
Please contact us for group booking rates (20+)
If you wish to visit to the PYO alongside your visit to the maze please click HERE to book your slots.
Please read the following carefully before visiting:
- Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult
- Dogs on a lead can join you in the maze. Please ensure that you clean up after them.
- Please do not pick the corn in the maze. It is not edible and you’ll break your teeth if you try! Look out for updates regarding the availability of our PYO and ready picked sweetcorn.
- The ground in the maze is uneven and may not be suitable for all. Please wear suitable footwear especially if it has been raining. We recommend wellington boots.
- In order to save paper and reduce litter we are recommending that you use your phone to take a picture of our the maze layout before you enter. If you require a paper copy, please just ask our staff who will be happy to provide you with one. There are a couple of maps located inside the maze in case you get lost!
- There are no toilets in the Maize Maze so please use the facilities before you enter – you may be a while 😊.
- If the weather is hot please also ensure you take plenty of water in with you.
- If you do lose anyone in the maze, please contact a member of staff who will make full use of our loud hailer to locate them!
- We reserve the right to close the maze at short notice due to poor weather or unsafe conditions within the maze caused by poor weather or otherwise.