Work with us…
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our small and friendly team here in the Cammas Hall Farm office. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to provide all round administrative support to our existing team and assist us in upholding our excellent customer service record. There will be opportunities to get involved in many areas of the business and there is rarely a dull moment!
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Pay Rate: £21,840 per annum
20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Answering incoming calls and directing as necessary.
- Greeting and directing all visitors to the office.
- Responding to public enquiries received by email or via social media platforms.
- Maintaining office calendars.
- Scanning, copying, printing and filing documents as required.
- Maintaining office supplies and organising maintenance of equipment.
- Processing and directing incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries.
- Ordering stock for the fruit farm when requested.
- Assisting with marketing, events and accounts as required.
- Assisting with business research as required.
- Documenting office systems and suggesting improvements where necessary.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Commitment to high standards of customer care and service delivery
- Exceptional knowledge of using social media platforms including Facebook & Instagram
- Good IT skills and experience of using Microsoft products such as Word and Excel
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and the ability to multi-task
- A strong team player
- Own Transport (Essential)
Friday 27th to Sunday 29th May The farm will be open from 9am to 5pm each day. Our Tea Barn will be open for refreshments, breakfast butties, light lunches and plenty of cake until 4.30pm each day. The play area, nature trail and farm shop will all be open so come and...