Date(s) - Saturday 29 August 2020 - Monday 31 August 2020
11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Hatfield Broad Oak
TICKETED EVENT – LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE
TABLES MUST BE PRE-BOOKED IN ADVANCE
£3.00 +25p booking fee, per two hour slot – one table seats up to 6 people
Please be patient if you cannot book the slot that you would like. We hope to release more table bookings when we have a confirmed sunny weather report a day or so before.
If you would like to stay for longer than your two hour slot, please book another table to start at the end of your first slot and let our staff member know on arrival that you have extended your booking.
Please ensure you read the T&Cs carefully before booking because you will be asked to agree to them before you are able to finalise your booking.
Come and join us at the farm over the bank holiday weekend for our Cammas Hall Beer Festival. Each day we will be serving a selection of tapped beers served directly from the cask from local breweries and a variety of cider and wines for you to sample and enjoy.
We are delighted to announce our fantastic line-up of local musicians for each day:
Saturday 29th August
12.30pm – 4pm
Elliot is an experienced pianist, guitarist, vocalist and songwriter. 2019 saw the release of his debut album and his new single ‘Lanes’ is available now.
Sunday 30th August
12.30pm – 4pm
Noel is a UK Soul recording artist, Singer Songwriter, and has been entertaining audience throughout the UK for over 10 years. Inspired by the early Motown generation. Noel’s self-written debut album “ The Soulman from the Endz” is available now.
Monday 31st August
12.30pm – 4pm
Professional jazz singer, acoustic singer/songwriter.
Limited space available! Tables must be pre-booked in advance.
🍔 Pizza oven and BBQ with local produce from noon to 4pm.
🍓 Please book your fruit vouchers one or two days before visiting to PYO.
🌾 Our six-acre Sunflower Maize Maze is open from 10am and last entry is at 3.00pm. Only £3.50 per person or £3 per person for families of 4 or more. Under 2s are free.
👫 Play area available with giant sandpit, slide with play tunnels, swings and two tyre mountains.
🍯 Our well stocked farm shop is open from 9am to 5pm with lots of lovely local produce, toys, gift items, plants and a limited takeaway menu.
We look forward to seeing you. 😃🍻
Terms & Conditions – Beer Festival Table Bookings
- The table will be available to you for two hours from the booked start time. If you are late for any reason this time will not be extended. You must vacate the table at the end of the two hours promptly in order for it to be cleaned and sanitised for the next booking.
- You are able to book more than one table time slot but please ensure that these run concurrently or you will be asked to leave the seating and play area in the interim period.
- A maximum of six people will be allowed to enter for each table booked. This includes babies and children. All guests should arrive together.
- You and your party will adhere to the 2m social distancing guidelines when queuing and making your way around the site. Hand sanitiser will be made available around the site for regular use and you will be required to sanitise your hands on entry to the site and on entry to the toilets.
- A table booking does not enable you to enter the PYO. You will need to book separately for this.
- Please do not arrive early for your booking. You will not be permitted to enter the seating and play area until the time of your booking. If you also booking for the PYO please make sure that you choose your table time slot to start at the end of your PYO slot or finish at the beginning of your PYO slot.
- Tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable. This event will go ahead even if it is raining.
- On arrival you will be allocated a table. Subject to availability you will be able to choose what area you are seated in (e.g. Main marquee, outside undercover, outside near play area). Once allocated, please do not change tables as we will be maintaining records of who was at each table and implementing a strict cleaning rota.
- You agree to Cammas Hall holding your contact details for the purposes of the government Track & Trace programme for a period of 21 days. The person making the booking should know the contact details for all others in their party.
- Our beer tent will be open from 11am and last orders will be called at 4.30pm. A £1.00 deposit is required for a reusable cup which will be refunded to you when you return the cup. Our staff will refill cups using a beer jug.
- We are running a limited menu. Our BBQ and Pizza menu will be serving food from 11am to 4pm. There are also cakes, hot drinks and ice creams available.
- Children must be supervised closely at all times.
- No dogs are permitted on site.
- We do not allow picnics anywhere on site and you should not consume your own food on the premises.
- Our sandpits will be open for use, but we will not be providing any sandpit toys. Please feel free to bring your own along and ensure that you take these home with you when you leave.
- Only one person from each table should place the food order at the Tea Barn or The Cabin.
- The Nature Trail & Quadberries will remain closed for now.