We’re open from Tuesday to Sunday each week from 9am to 5pm and offer an alternative to the supermarkets in our rural location. We very rarely have a queue at all 🙂.
🍓 🍓🍓 We now have our own fruit available ready picked in the farm shop. The PYO is now open if you have a pre-booked slot only and we are currently picking strawberries, gooseberries and the first of the rapsberries (limited supply). Please do not travel to the farm for PYO if you have not booked and purchased a fruit voucher in advance. You do not need to book to just visit the farm shop. For more information on booking a slot please click HERE.
Many, many thanks to everyone who has shopped with us so far: your support has been amazing! We sell lots of fantastic local produce so by shopping with us you are also supporting lots of other small local producers through these difficult times.
Please see a selection of products below that we aim to stock each week:
- Bread – Loaves, rolls, croissants, focaccia, hot cross buns, GF bread & GF pitta.
- Dairy – Milk, eggs, cream, butter, yoghurt & cheese. We also have soya and oat milks.
- Fresh Meat – Chicken fillets, lamb chops, sirloin steak, braising steak & mince, sausages, red poll beef, ham & bacon
- Fresh fruit & veg – a varied selection including local asparagus & potatoes sold loose or by the box. Our own strawberries and gooseberries are now available ready picked.
- Jars & Packaged goods – flour, yeast, chopped tomatoes & passata, olives, sauces, coffee, oils & vinegars, jams & chutneys, pasta, noodles, rice, quinoa, cereal, chocolate, fudge and other snack food.
- Alcohol – selection of local beer, wine, cider and spirits
- Household goods – toilet roll, Ecover cleaning products, shampoo, shower gel & soap.
- Pets – Dog & cat food. Wild bird food, bird boxes.
- Plants – a selection including ready made planter and hanging baskets. Bark chippings & compost.
- We also have greetings cards and a selection of toys, jigsaws, craft kits, books and gift items available.
We will have a limited takeaway offering including our homemade cake & sausages rolls, butties, ready made sandwiches and hot drinks.
Please read the following prior to visiting:
• Please do not visit the shop if you are in any way feeling unwell.
• We would encourage customers to shop alone where possible unless they need specific assistance.
• Only a safe amount of customers will be allowed into the shop at any time. Our door is manned.
• All customers should abide by the social distancing rule of at least 2 metres at all times.
• All payments taken but please use contactless if you are able.
• Customers should bring their own bags. You may wish to bring extra bags for loose vegetables.
• Customers should shop responsibly and all sales are at the discretion of Cammas Hall.
Please note that at this time we are unable to offer home delivery.