During these unprecedented times, and in response to demand, we have decided to open up our farm shop to offer an alternative to the supermarkets for local people to buy provisions. We are putting measures in place to make this as safe as possible for both our customers and staff. Other than the shop and a limited take away food offering the remainder of the farm will remain firmly closed in accordance with government guidance.
We are using our usual supply chains mainly made up of small local producers and this is an opportunity for you to support them during these difficult times. We cannot compete on price with the supermarkets.
Our stock will include the following items: bread, milk, eggs, dairy produce, meat, potatoes, fresh fruit & veg, jars and packaged goods, local wines, beer, spirits & cider, snack food, ice cream & confectionary.
Please read the following before visiting:
• Please do not visit the shop if you are in any way feeling unwell.
• Only one person from each vehicle will be allowed to enter the shop. No families or children please.
• A maximum of 15 people at a time will be allowed in the shop.
• All customers should abide by the social distancing rule of at least 2 metres at all times
• Only contactless transactions will be accepted to the maximum of £30. Multiple transactions will be used for totals above £30.
• Customers should bring their own bags. You may wish to bring extra bags for loose vegetables.
• Some items will be limited per customer and all customers should shop responsibly. All sales are at the discretion of Cammas Hall.
• We will have a limited take away offering including hot drinks, cake, jacket potatoes and sausage rolls which will all need to be consumed off site.
We intend to trial this Friday 27th, Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th March from 9am to 2pm and will only remain open if we deem it SAFE to do so and we will need your help to do that. Please be considerate, abide by the rules and help us to help our community. We are offering this for local people to enable them to avoid travel to the towns. Please respect this and only shop with us if we are local to you.
Please check our Facebook page for updates and prior to visiting as it may be necessary for us to close earlier than advertised.
Stay safe everyone. x