Work with us…
Kitchen Assistant / Commis Chef
£9.75 per hour
We are looking for a Kitchen Assistant/Commis Chef to join our busy catering team at our award winning farm. You will be working predominantly in our tea barn, preparing and serving breakfast, lunch, light snacks and cakes.
Hours: 8am to 4pm on days worked. The farm is open Tuesday to Sunday and Bank Holiday Mondays until November 4th. We have some flexibility on days worked so please indicate your availability on your application.
The Commis Chef will be responsible for:
- Running a section but may be required to assist with food preparation of other sections.
- Assisting with stocktaking, management of kitchen hygiene, food storage and supervising
- 17 years and above
- Level 2 Food Hygiene or the willingness to complete it.
- Previous catering experience desirable
- Previous experience in a busy environment desirable
- Outgoing and friendly personality is a must, as is a flexible and ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to make your own way to the farm. There is no public transport nearby.
Friday 27th to Sunday 29th May The farm will be open from 9am to 5pm each day. Our Tea Barn will be open for refreshments, breakfast butties, light lunches and plenty of cake until 4.30pm each day. The play area, nature trail and farm shop will all be open so come and...