Maize Maze – I’ts Un-bee-lievable!
Two mazes for the price of one – a mini maze (can you find the Babees?) and a giant Beehive maze! Each maze has it’s own set of clues to find and you’ll receive a game card covering both on entry. We have tyre stacks, straw bales and space hoppers to keep you entertained as you go around. If you can work out the new location for the bee colony you will receive a reward at the end and the chance to enter our prize draw for a Cammas Hall goody bag.
Our maze is open from August until the end of October from 10am to 3.30pm. Entrance to the maze is just £3.50 per person (£3 per person for families of four of more) and under 2’s are free. Last admission is at 3.30pm and we suggest allowing between1 to 2 hours to complete it.
Please note the following:
- Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult
- Please do not pick the corn in the Maize Maze. It is not edible and you’ll break your teeth! Look out for updates regarding the availability of our own PYO and ready picked sweetcorn.
- The ground in the maze is uneven and may not be suitable for all. Please wear suitable footwear especially if it has been raining.
- In order to save paper/litter we are recommending that you use your phone to take a picture of our aerial shot of the maze (as seen above) before entering. If you require a paper copy please just ask our staff who will be happy to provide you with one. There are also maps located inside the maze in case you get lost!
- There are no toilets in the Maize Maze so please use the facilities before you enter – you may be a while 😊.
- If the weather is hot please also ensure you take plenty of water in with you.
- If you do lose anyone in the maze please contact a member of staff who will make full use of our loud hailer to locate them!
The Bank Holiday weekend has arrived and the weather is looking fabulous! We are open all weekend, including Monday, from 9am to 5.30pm. There's something for everyone to enjoy this weekend at the farm so grab your family & friends and come on down. 🍓 We will be...read more