Maize Maze 2020 – Sun Flower Power!
Maze opening 4th August 10am!
Two mazes for the price of one – a mini maze (can you work out who has the toothiest smile?) and a giant Sunflower maze! Each maze has it’s own set of clues to find and you’ll receive a game card covering both on entry. We have tyre stacks and straw bales to play on as you go around . If you can work out our secret sunflower word you will receive a reward at the end and the chance to enter our prize draw for a Cammas Hall goody bag. No pre-booking required – just turn up!
Our maze is open from August until the end of October from 10am to 3.00pm . Entrance to the maze is just £3.50 per person (£3 per person for families of four of more) and under 2’s are free. Last admission is at 3.00pm and we suggest allowing between 1 to 2 hours to complete it. Please bring your own pen or pencil to complete the game card.
If you wish to book a table or a visit to the PYO alongside your visit to the maze please click HERE.
- Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult
- Dogs are not currently permitted on site and therefore cannot be taken in the maze.
- Please practice social distancing in the maze with those outside of your own group. All our paths inside the maze are 2m wide to allow more space. Please do not block pathways and stand aside to allow others to pass safely.
- Please do not pick the corn in the Maize Maze. It is not edible and you’ll break your teeth! Look out for updates regarding the availability of our own PYO and ready picked sweetcorn.
- The ground in the maze is uneven and may not be suitable for all. Please wear suitable footwear especially if it has been raining.
- In order to save paper/litter we are recommending that you use your phone to take a picture of our aerial shot of the maze (as seen above) before entering. If you require a paper copy please just ask our staff who will be happy to provide you with one. There are also maps located inside the maze in case you get lost!
- There are no toilets in the Maize Maze so please use the facilities before you enter – you may be a while 😊.
- If the weather is hot please also ensure you take plenty of water in with you.
- If you do lose anyone in the maze please contact a member of staff who will make full use of our loud hailer to locate them!
- We reserve the right to close the maze at short notice due to poor weather or unsafe conditions within the maze caused by poor weather or otherwise.
The sun is shining and it looks set to continue for a while (hurrah!) so come and join us in the beautiful Essex countryside and let's make the most of the last few weeks of summer... We have beautiful sweet strawberries, blackberries and sweetcorn available for PYO. ...