PYO Information & Booking
🍓 On Tuesday & Friday mornings the first hour of the day will be reserved for the over 60s only. You do NOT need to book a slot and you must enter the PYO between 9.00 and 9.30am.
Slots for the PYO will only be released a day or two in advance.
Due to the current pandemic we have had to put a number of restrictions in place for the PYO, which we hope you will understand and support.
In order to enter the PYO, you will need to buy a fruit voucher in advance which has a timed entry slot to enable us to control numbers on site. This will cost £3 per person (plus a 25p booking charge per person) and the £3 value can be redeemed at the till against the fruit that you have picked. If you do not pick enough fruit to meet the whole value of the £3 voucher, no refunds will be given. Example basket prices will be shown on entrance. There will be no vouchers available to purchase on the door so if you do not have a voucher, please do not travel to the farm for PYO. If you wish to dine with us or use the play area you will require a separate table booking which can be purchased at the same time online.
This fruit voucher charge is non-refundable so please bear this mind before purchasing should you miss your slot or are unable to visit for any reason.
Fruit vouchers can be printed or shown digitally and will need to be presented on entry and again at the tills.
Please ensure you read the T&Cs carefully before booking because you will be asked to agree to them before you are able to finalise your booking:
- Customers must visit the ‘What’s Picking’ page on our website to see what we are likely to have available for PYO on the day of you are booking for. We are unable to guarantee the availability of any one fruit and it is sometimes necessary to close a crop for PYO at short notice. We will always have alternative fruit available to the value of your voucher.
- Customers should not visit if they are feeling in any way unwell or suspect that they have been in contact with anyone with Covid-19. If you exhibit any symptoms of Covid-19 such as coughing or shortness of breath we will not allow entry.
- Groups of no more than six people will be allowed to pick together and there must be at least one adult present for every three children. Children must be closely supervised at all times to ensure they do not stray from the group or touch fruit that they do not intend to pick. Babies that remain in pushchairs or strapped to the parent do not require a fruit voucher and do not need to be included in total numbers.
- There will be no entry without a valid fruit voucher purchased in advance via our website or in our farm shop (if available).
- Please do not arrive on site more than 10 minutes before your allotted time slot.
- Please do not bring your dog to the farm, they are not permitted anywhere on site at the current time.
- Customers may only use Cammas Hall baskets. Please do not bring your own containers for picking as you will not be permitted to use them.
- Customers must sanitise their hands prior to entering the PYO. Please do not wear gloves.
- We would recommend that customers wear a face covering in the PYO fields. You must wear a face covering in the farm shop where you will weight and pay for your fruit when finished.
- Please do not eat the fruit as you pick. We advise that no fruit is consumed until you have washed it at home. There should be no eating on site at all, be it our own fruit, items from our takeaway or picnic food.
- Please be careful to only touch and pick ripe fruit. If you touch it, you must pick & pay for it.
- Please pick in the row allocated to you by our staff member. Please do not change rows or venture to other areas of the farm.
- Please maintain at LEAST a 2m distance between you and other customers outside of your group at all times.
- Depending on the amount of fruit available in the fields we may limit the amount of fruit you are able to pick per person (this will always be above the £3 voucher value).
- Your fruit voucher is only redeemable against PYO fruit. It cannot be redeemed against any other items in the farm shop or takeaway food.
- Picking time will be limited to one hour.
- We would encourage you to make contactless payment wherever possible when paying for your fruit.
- We will be unable to offer refunds if you miss your slot or are unable to attend for any reason, including the weather conditions.
- We would advise against vulnerable people visiting the farm at the current time. We will be unable to safeguard anyone with underlying health conditions.
- Our play area is only accessible to those who also have a table booking. The Nature Trail is currently closed.
- Customers should not loiter on site once they have completed visiting the PYO or Farm Shop.
- Vehicles are parked at owner’s risk, and all items, belongings and other property brought onto the farm by visitors are at their own risk. Please park 3m away from other vehicles.
- For everyone’s safety, we reserve the right to ask people to leave if they do not abide by the rules.
Friday 27th to Sunday 29th May The farm will be open from 9am to 5pm each day. Our Tea Barn will be open for refreshments, breakfast butties, light lunches and plenty of cake until 4.30pm each day. The play area, nature trail and farm shop will all be open so come and...