Seasonal Farm Staff & Face painters – 1st October to 5th November 2021
We are looking for additional staff (part time and full time) to join us at the farm until the end of our 2021 season with the possibility of rejoining the team in 2022. This is a great opportunity that could suit all age ranges.
There are various roles around the farm that you could be assigned and we’ll match your skills to our positions:
- Serving customers in our farm shop
- Preparing food and drink and serving customers in our Tea Barn
- Directing and advising our customers during the Halloween experience and Fireworks night.
- Face painting during Halloween (previous experience or excellent artistic skills required).
You’ll be working with our friendly team helping us provide an excellent customer experience for all of our visitors.
- 17 years and above
- Ability to make your own way to the farm. There is no public transport nearby.
- Previous experience in a public facing role desirable
- Previous experience in either retail or hospitality desirable
- Outgoing and friendly personality is a must, as is a flexible and ‘can do’ attitude
Please submit your CV, outline your suitability for the role and tell us the days you can work for the months of September and October (including week days and weekends) in an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org